Unity 3rd Person Combat & Traversal
Make a complete 3rd Person Combat System for an RPG in Unity!
If you’re interested in learning how to make your own third person action combat game, similar to Dark Souls or Assassin’s Creed, then this is the course for you!
Get in early for this exciting course! The course is being developed right now, using the most up-to-date version of Unity – Unity 2022.1. You’ll be one of the first people to access the content, and your input could help shape the course!
Learn how to create your own 3rd person combat system (similar to that used in games like Dark Souls or Assassin’s Creed). It can easily be added to your RPG project, or any other 3rd person game you’re working on.
You’ll learn about player input, animation state machines, attack combos, dodging, target locking, cinemachine camera options, simple enemy attack AI and more.
By the end of the course you’ll have created your very own sandbox arena where you can hack and slash as many enemies as you like, using a 3rd person camera and control system – with either mouse / keyboard or game controller.
Lo que aprenderás
- Create your own custom state machine using the state machine pattern
- Control the player camera using Cinemachine
- Use events to drive the movement and animation of the player character
- How to use the Unity Animator
¿Para quién es este curso?
- If you’re interested in learning how to make your own third person action combat game, similar to Dark Souls or Assassin’s Creed.
- It can easily be added to your RPG project, or any other 3rd person game you’re working on.
- If you’ve got some experience in Unity and are looking to level-up your skills.
- You’ll need a basic understanding of C# and the Unity engine
Más cursos del mismo autor: Nathan Farrer
- Is the price in dollars? A: Yes, it is value is in dollars (USD)
- In what language is it? A: The course is in English
There are no reviews yet.