What you’ll learn
- How to buy Bitcoin/other cryptocurrencies
- How to use Tradingview
- How to use Binance cryptocurrency exchange
- Complete trading strategy
- The types of orders on Binance and how to use them
- Candlesticks explained
- How to sell short
- How to set stop losses
- How to Margin trade cryptocurrencies on Binance platform
- What is Margin trading
- When to use margin trading
- How professionals use margin trading
- The 3 cycles in the Cryptocurrency market
- 3 strategies to identify the current cycle
- How to make the best trading decisions based on what cycle we are currently in
- Strategies and tricks to know when people are getting too greedy/fearful
- How to spot where the losers are
- Trading screeners for finding setups
- You don`t need any previous experience in trading cryptocurrencies
Bitcoin Is Outperforming Every Mainstream Asset Class In 2021
Bitcoin Is World’s Best Performing Asset Class Over Past 10 Years (Since It Was Created)?
Bitcoin was released in 2009 as a new digital currency known as a cryptocurrency and has proven to be a very large investing opportunity. You’re here because you’ve completed some research and are starting to understand the opportunity and potential that cryptocurrency has! 99.9% of people do not invest in cryptocurrency because they’ve never heard of it, or don’t understand it!
When the general public starts to invest, the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will sky rocket, meaning potentially really high returns to early investors.
2017 was a huge year for Cryptocurrency! Bitcoin quadrupled in price, many countries around the world recognized it as a form of currency, it received a ton of news coverage and online interest because of the value increase of Bitcoin and the implementation of the blockchain technology in the medical, banking and tech industries to securely store and track information.
In this cryptocurrency beginners course, your Instructor will teach you how to buy, sell and start trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin’s price since released:
- July 2009 1 BTC = 0.0001 USD
- July 2011 1 BTC = 15 USD
- July 2013 1 BTC = 100 USD
- July 2015 1 BTC = 220 USD
- July 2017 1 BTC = 2420 USD
- July 2020 1 BTC = 9000 USD
It posted gains of more than 9,000,000% since July 2010, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Monero, Ripple, and others are growing exponentially in value.
However, we are still in the early phases of an emerging market. Which means there is tremendous upside and great opportunities for investors in Cryptocurrency but also more risk for those who do not understand this rapidly evolving market.
Want to learn how to trade Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?
- Then this course is for You!
- And the best part, you do not need any prior experience to get started!
- This course will not remain this price forever! It’s time to take action!
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who wants to learn how to make money trading and investing in Bitcoin
- Everyone who wants to trade this market
- Everyone who wants to learn Margin trading on Binance
More courses by the same author: Bobby B
- Is the price in dollars? A: Yes, it is value is in dollars (USD)
- In what language is it? A: The course is in English