Talend + SQL + Datawarehousing – Beginner to Professional
Talend is an Open Source/Enterprise ETL Tool, which can be used by Small to Large scale companies to perform Extract Transform and Load their data into Databases or any File Format (Talend supports almost all file formats and Database vendors available in the market including Cloud and other niche services).
This Course is for anyone who wants to learn Talend from ZERO to HERO, it will also help in Enhancing your skills if you have prior experience with the tool.
In the course we teach Talend – ETL tool, PostgreSQL – SQL and all the basic Datawarehousing concepts that you would need to work and excel in the organization or freelance.
We give real world scenarios and try to explain the use of component so that it becomes more relevant and useful for your real world projects.
By the end of the Course you will become the Master in Talend Data Intergration and will help you land the job as ETL or Talend Developer, which is high in demand.
Lo que aprenderás
- Learn Basic concepts of ETL
- Learn Talend Open Studio for Data Integration with scenarios to implement.
- Learn Basic concepts of Datawareshousing
- Learn Basic concepts of SQL
¿Para quién es este curso?
- Anyone who wants to enter the IT industry from non technical background.
- Anyone who wants to enhance their concepts of Talend Studio to perform data integration.
- Anyone who wants to get job as a Talend Developer.
- Anyone who wants to learn basics of SQL.
- Anyone who wants to learn basics of datawarehousing.
- No Programming experience needed, you will learn everything during the course. Follow through the class and practice
Más cursos del mismo autor: Bhaskar (Sanjay)
- Is the price in dollars? A: Yes, it is value is in dollars (USD)
- In what language is it? A: The course is in English
There are no reviews yet.