Official 2K21 Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Master Class
What you’ll learn
- This course covers a wide array of topics necessary to have a comprehensive understanding of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
- Comprehensive Understanding about HOW Blockchain Technology ACTUALLY works.
- History of Bitcoin (The Grand Daddy of all Cryptocurrencies) The Creator, and the advent of Altcoins (Alternative Cryptocurrencies)
- Important Key Terms, Definitions, and Words being used in the Cryptocurrency World
- Best Practices for Safely and Effectively Managing Crypto Assets
- Advanced Trading and Investing Strategies used by the Professionals!
- Insights into the industries the Blockchain will revolutionize – Finance, Real Estate, Supply Chain, Gaming, & MORE!
- A complete Master Class! after completion of this course you will be more literate on the topic than 99% of the general population!
- You can start this course immediately with no previous knowledge of Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, blockchain. You don’t even need to be tech savvy. The course was designed in a way that guides complete beginners through more advanced concepts in a friendly easy to understand way.
- A Laptop or alternate smart device – or whatever you’re using to read this. (Some disk space if you plan to download these videos for offline use.)
- Patience and an Open Mind!
Become a Crypto Mastermind!
Stop. Wasting. Time. …watching hours of filler “how-to” videos on setting up wallets and which coins to buy.
LOL!!! Give me a break…
These will all change by next year (if not faster!) Crypto and Blockchain Tech is advancing at breakneck speed…
THIS is an in-depth course that guides YOU through the new, exciting, and sometimes dangerous space of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain. We cover TIMELESS PRINCIPLES in this course. This means – ONCE you understand and APPLY the fundamental concepts taught here – you will be able to make the most intelligent decisions BY YOURSELF!
- Understand the Fundamental Principles (Cryptography, the Blockchain protocol, Distributed Networks,
- Master Comprehensive Set of the concepts (Proof of Work/Stake, Mining, Airdrops, Lightening Network,
- Learn the History and current state of Bitcoin (Legend of Satoshi Nakamoto)
- Foresee the Future Impact of the Blockchain in various industries (Real Estate, Gaming, Finance, Supply Chain,
- Apply Actionable Investment Strategies! (Trading Concepts, Algorithmic Bots, Passive Investment Techniques,
- ICOs, Exchanges, Ethereum (the World Computer), and more!
YOU WILL KNOW the major terms, players, and tools necessary to become a crypto connoisseur. If you wanted to get into cryptocurrencies, but didn’t know where to start – This course is for you!
WHY do we teach this course?
BECAUSE – Cryptocurrencies and the Blockchain will change the world. We genuinely believe that. We KNOW that. “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest” – Benjamin Franklin
We created this course because we believe everyone should be aware and able to benefit from the advent of cryptocurrencies. Not just those “in the know”. We realize the vast implications that blockchain and cryptocurrencies will have in the future on our daily lives, and on existing & emerging markets so…
- We decided to create THIS AWESOME COURSE that we are very proud of to share with you!
- We realized EVERYONE shared similar concerns when it came to cryptocurrencies.
- They wanted to learn what it was AND…
- How to invest BUT..
- They were hesitant about how to get started BECAUSE…
- There was too much misinformation!
This course changes that! and covers everything you need to get started and achieve mastery.
Who this course is for:
- This course was designed for beginner – intermediate students. This course will educate you on the technology, best investment practices, how to invest, as well as some useful tips and tricks to get the most out of the crypto landscape.
- Anyone with an interest looking to learn more should take this course!
More courses by the same author: Szi Gabor
- Is the price in dollars? A: Yes, it is value is in dollars (USD)
- In what language is it? A: The course is in English
There are no reviews yet.