Descripción de Master the Coding Interview: Data Structures + Algorithms
Want to land a job at a great tech company like Google, Microsoft, Meta, Netflix, Amazon, or other companies but you are intimidated by the interview process and the coding questions? Do you find yourself feeling like you get “stuck” every time you get asked a coding question? This course is your answer. Using the strategies, lessons, and exercises in this course, you will learn how to land offers from all sorts of companies.
Many developers who are “self taught”, feel that one of the main disadvantages they face compared to college educated graduates in computer science is the fact that they don’t have knowledge about algorithms, data structures and the notorious Big-O Notation. Get on the same level as someone with computer science degree by learning the fundamental building blocks of computer science which will give you a big boost during interviews. You will also get access to our private online chat community with thousands of developers online to help you get through the course.
Lo que aprenderás en Master the Coding Interview: Data Structures + Algorithms?
- Ace coding interviews given by some of the top tech companies
- Become more confident and prepared for your next coding interview
- Learn, implement, and use different Data Structures
- Learn, implement and use different Algorithms
- Get more interviews
- Professionally handle offers and negotiate raises
- Become a better developer by mastering computer science fundamentals
¿Para quién es este curso?
- Any engineer, developer, programmer, who wants to improve their interviewing skills
- Anyone interested in improving their whiteboard coding skills
- Anyone who wants to become a better developer
- Any self taught programmer who missed out on a computer science degree
- No experience with data structures or algorithms needed
- Basic understanding of one programming language
- No previous computer science knowledge necessary
Más cursos del mismo autor: Andrei Neagoie
- Is the price in dollars? A: Yes, it is value is in dollars (USD)
- In what language is it? A: The course is in English