Learn GO By Building! – 3 Simple Golang Projects.
According to many industry experts, Golang is THE most important skill to learn in 2022 as more and more companies are using it to build awesome technology – from infrastructure technologies to microservices to serverless programs powering entire SAAS products.
This course, 3 Simple Golang Projects! – Learn GO By Building! is the fastest way to start applying your basic golang knowledge in the real-world and actually learning how projects are actually built.
In this totally hands-on course, there’s –
- No boring theory
- No long introductions
- No beating around the bush or wasting time
- Just pure coding on the projects and learning from actually doing – not just watching
This is a code-along course and meant to be practiced along-side learning. I encourage all my students to stop procrastination and just “Eat the Frog”. This course is to get your feet wet by building projects.
This course, unlike others, goes hands-on, in-depth, behind the scenes of actual projects, all you need is golang installed on your machine and a basic, running knowledge of golang (atleast having completed the go tour) and everything else will be taken care of.
For this course, we will build three awesome real-world projects that you can –
- Show on your resume to get selected in interviews
- Use the base code to create other projects
- Build better and deeper knowledge of GO
- And lastly, show off to your friends
After finishing this course, you’ll be able to approach building new projects with Golang with a better toolset.
Golang is –
- Extremely Light
- Extremely Scalable
- Very easy to understand and learn
- Super easy to debug
- Has built-in concurrency
- Great frameworks are being created (GO-Fiber is very similar to ExpressJS, but way faster)
My name is Akhil Sharma, and I’ll be your instructor in this course. I’m a Founder and CTO at 2 SAAS product companies.
I have been teaching for quite a while on youtube and have been featured on FreeCodeCamp and I’ve also mentored various sessions with Scaler (Dev community).
Offline, I mentor many developers – from startups to enterprises.
With GO becoming much more than a buzzword out there, I’ve decided it’s time for students to properly learn how to be a Golang Developer!
Lo que aprenderás
- Apply all your knowledge of basics of Golang to build real-world projects
- Understand how concepts like structs, slices, packages and libraries are used in the real worl
- Cement what you’ve learned and learn new things
- Just a great course to augment and supplement your golang learning
- Build a great portfolio of projects that you can show-off as a golang developer.
¿Para quién es este curso?
- Beginner golang developers wanting to learn a bit more by building projects
- Existing Developers from other languages wanting to learn golang
- Very Basic Golang knowledge (should have completed the tour of golang).
- Computer and an internet connection
- Golang setup on the machine
Más cursos del mismo autor: Akhil Sharma
- Is the price in dollars? A: Yes, it is value is in dollars (USD)
- In what language is it? A: The course is in English
There are no reviews yet.