How to build your own altcoin cryptocurrency mining pool
What you’ll learn
- Build your own Cryptocurrency mining pool where others can meet and combine their computer power to allow more effective mining
- Earn commission from the miners who mine on your pool
- Maintain your mining pool
- Compile the coin daemons from source code
- Add coins to your mining pool
- Allow others to mine the coins you compile
- Pay your miners automatically while keeping a commission for yourself
- Spot a scam
- Troubleshoot basic problems that may arise
- An intermediate level understanding of cryptocurrencies
- Experience in altcoin mining
- Experienced/Advanced level Linux skills
- A decently powered Windows computer that can have Oracle VirtualBox installed on it
- A VPS (virtual private server) from Vultr or similar, for your production server
Learn how to build and maintain your own altcoin cryptocurrency mining pool, including how to compile coin daemons under Linux, add coins to a pool, and how to earn commission from everyone who mines at your pool. Lots of demos that you can follow yourself as you build your own mining pool.
Also note that Yiimp is for coins based on Bitcoin code and is not compatible with Ethereum based coins.
Who this course is for:
- For people who understand blockchain and cryptocurrency mining and want to expand on their existing mining experience
- For those that want to allow others to mine together for better mining results
- For people who are prepared to put in some effort and earn some commission while doing so
- For those that understand that things can can wrong in the IT world and they may need to troubleshoot issues themselves
- For those that are interested in being technical and have an attention for detail
- Note: Yiimp is not compatible with Ethereum and will only support coins based on Bitcoin.
More courses by the same author: Craig Young
- Is the price in dollars? A: Yes, it is value is in dollars (USD)
- In what language is it? A: The course is in English
There are no reviews yet.