Gestión de la Productividad
Learn to manage correctly to be more productive
In this Productivity Management course you will learn about the fundamentals and import of good management, as well as how to measure productivity and tools to be used to be more efficient.
Improving business productivity is of utmost importance and should be. pay enough attention, so that the results are optimal. That is why it is important to measure productivity to produce the maximum and best possible. Striving to achieve maximum efficiency and effectiveness in each of the processes within the company, which should be an absolute priority.
In order to adequately achieve productivity management, it is first necessary to know which is the most critical process and thus provide a solution.
Thematic content of the course
This course will have the following structure:
- Section 1: Introduction to Productivity Management
- Section 2: What is productivity?
- Productivity Types
- Labor productivity
- Total factor productivity:
- marginal productivity
- Section 3: Productivity variables
- Section 4: Difference Between Efficiency vs Effectiveness
- Section 5: Steps to Increase Productivity
- Fight work apathy
- labor duplication
- Paperwork and unnecessary activities
- Definition of deadlines and schedules
- Effective use of technology
- Determination of functions and career plan
Section 6: Barriers to Productivity
- obsessive bureaucracy
- Organizational atherosclerosis
- corporate feudalism
- Excessive centralization of controls
- Minds closed to change
- Resistance to change
what you will learn
- What is productivity?
- Productivity Types
- Importance of productivity
- Productivity measurement
- Productivity variables
- Factors that affect the productivity of the company
- Steps to Increase Productivity
- Barriers to productivity
Who is this course for?
- for everyone in general
- No experience required
- have stable internet
About the Author
Luis Guevara Matias
Doctor (c) in Systems Engineering. Master in Systems and Computing Engineering with mention in Strategic Management of Information Technologies. Master in Public Management. Master in Public Management. Systems Engineer. Bachelor of Education. Licensed and Licensed.
10 years of work experience in the IT areas in various public and private organizations. Information Technology Specialist. Experience in Software Quality Control and Assurance, IT Service Management, IT Project Management, Process Management and Leadership.
More courses by the same author: Luis Guevara Matias
- Is the price in dollars? A: Yes, it is value is in dollars (USD)
- In what language is it? A: The course is in English
There are no reviews yet.