Financial Budgeting and Forecasting In Excel Complete Course
Template Included! Learn how to build a financial model using Microsoft Excel. Become a financial model expert 2022
- Are You An Entrepreneur or Small Business Owner?
- Do You Want To Build a Financial Budget But Don’t Know Where To Start?
- Do You Want To Impress Potential Investors From The Start With Your Business Model?
- Do You Want To Set Realistic Expectations Financially For Your Business?
- Do You Want To Get A Head Start With My Investor Quality Financial Model Template?
If You Answered “Yes” To Any Of The Above, Look No Further. This Is The Course For You!
About The Course – What You and I Learn Together
As an entrepreneur, you will have many uses for a budget/financial model. If you are looking for investors, one of the first things someone will ask for is your projections. As well for your own peace of mind, don’t you want to be able to forecast forward and see how the business will perform given a set of assumptions? All of this can be accomplished with a solid financial model. Learn how to use Microsoft Excel to build your very own forecast / budget!
Let me teach you how to wow investors or impress your boss with a financial model / budget that stand out above everyone else.
By the end of this course, you will have a financial model that is detailed, complete, rock solid and follows ALL of the best business practices for financial modeling!
I have also included a copy of my ebook “Fund Your Startup by Chris Benjamin” which you will find as a download in the last lecture. Learn your options for funding, where to find investors, how to wow them, and lastly the must do steps to successful funding!
What Specifically You and I Will Do In This Course:
This course will be taught primarily by following along in Excel as we build a financial model for a fictional company. We will start with a completely blank Excel workbook, and by the end of the course have a fully functioning financial model.
Students are encouraged to take the course twice. The first time, just follow along, understand not only the formulas, but also the “why” of what we are doing. See the financial model grow and become “alive” as we work through the various tabs. The second time, follow along and work on your own personal financial model.
The time of the course in video content is 5.5 hours, although expect to spend 10 – 20 hours taking this course. In that time we will build a basic financial model which is fully functioning. The additional time is so you can work on your own financial model in between the lectures.
The course is structured in a very step by step methodology. As we work through each section, we’ll progress towards the final financial model.
I encourage all entrepreneurs and financially minded people alike to take the course.
About The Instructor
Chris Benjamin, MBA & CFO is a seasoned professional with over 25 years experience in accounting and finance. Having spent the first 10 years of my career in corporate settings with both large and small companies, I learned a lot about the accounting process, managing accounting departments, financial reporting, external reporting to board of directors and the Securities and Exchange Commission, and working with external auditors.
The following 10+ years I decided to go into CFO Consulting, working with growing companies and bringing CFO level experience to companies. I help implement proper best business practices in accounting and finance, consult on implementation of accounting systems, implementing accounting procedures, while also still fulfilling the CFO roll for many of my clients which includes financial reporting, auditing, working with investors, financial analysis and much more.
Lo que aprenderás
- Learn From A Top Rated Instructor Who Has Been Teaching On Udemy Since 2013 and Taught Over 100,000 Students!
- Template Download: Download The Model At The End Of The Course
- Create a Financial Model From Start To Finish
- Formulas Used
- Properly Framing Assumptions
- Establishing a Forecasted Income Statement
- Establishing a Forecasted Balance Sheet
- Establishing a Forecasted Statement of Cash Flow
- Forecast Your Inventory Needs
- Summary Report Creation With Highlights From The Model
- Pitfall Avoidance – What Not To Do
- How to Properly Structure a Financial Model
- How to Tie Out Your Model
- Create Realistic Financial Projections
- Create Best/Worst Case Scenario Analysis
¿Para quién es este curso?
- Startup Companies
- Financial Modelers
- CFO’s & CEO’s
- Excel Users
- Anyone who wants to learn financial modeling
- Have a copy of Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets or another spreadsheet program
- Basic understanding of Excel – basic formulas
- Basic understanding of Accounting principals and financial statements
- A desire to learn how to build a quality financial model for your business
Más cursos del mismo autor: Chris Benjamin
- Is the price in dollars? A: Yes, it is value is in dollars (USD)
- In what language is it? A: The course is in English
There are no reviews yet.