Descripción de Docker Mastery with Kubernetes + Swarm from a Docker Captain
This course is designed to be fast at getting you started but also get you deep into the “why” of things. Simply the fastest and best way to learn the latest container skills. Look at the scope of topics in the Session and see the breadth of skills you will learn.
Also included are Slack and Discord servers with 50k+ students for getting help with this course and continuing your Docker and DevOps learning with help from myself and other students.
“Bret’s course is a level above all of those resources, and if you’re struggling to get a handle on Docker, this is the resource you need to invest in.” – Austin Tindle, Course Student
Some of the many cool things you’ll do in this course:
- Edit web code on your machine while it’s served up in a container
- Lock down your apps in private networks that only expose necessary ports
- Create a 3-node Swarm cluster in the cloud
- Install Kubernetes and learn the leading server cluster tools
- Use Virtual IP’s for built-in load balancing in your cluster
- Optimize your Dockerfiles for faster building and tiny deploys
- Build/Publish your own custom application images
- Learn the differences between Kubernetes and Swarm
- Create your own image registry
- Use Swarm Secrets to encrypt your environment configs, even on disk
- Deploy container updates in a rolling always-up design
- Create the config utopia of a single set of YAML files for local dev, CI testing, and prod cluster deploys
- And so much more…
After taking this course, you’ll be able to:
- Use Docker in your daily developer and/or sysadmin roles
- Deploy apps to Kubernetes
- Make Dockerfiles and Compose files
- Build multi-node Swarm clusters and deploying H/A containers
- Make Kubernetes YAML manifests and deploy using infrastructure-as-code methods
- Build a workflow of using Docker in dev, then test/CI, then production with YAML
- Protect your keys, TLS certificates, and passwords with encrypted secrets
- Keep your Dockerfiles and images small, efficient, and fast
- Run apps in Docker, Swarm, and Kubernetes and understand the pros/cons of each
- Develop locally while your code runs in a container
- Protect important persistent data in volumes and bind mounts
- Lead your team into the future with the latest Docker container skills
Lo que aprenderás en Docker Mastery with Kubernetes + Swarm from a Docker Captain?
- How to use Docker, Compose and Kubernetes on your machine for better software building and testing.
- Learn Docker and Kubernetes official tools from an award-winning Docker Captain!
- Learn faster with included live chat group (50,000 members!) and monthly live Q&A.
- Gain the skills to build development environments with your code running in containers.
- Build Swarm and Kubernetes clusters for server deployments!
- Hand’s-on with best practices for making Dockerfiles and Compose files like a Pro!
- Build and publish your own custom images.
- Create your own custom image registry to store your apps and deploy in corporate environments.
¿Para quién es este curso?
- Software developers, sysadmins, IT pros, and operators at any skill level.
- Anyone who makes, deploys, or operates software on servers.
- No paid software required – Just install your favorite text editor and browser!
- Local admin access to install Docker for Mac/Windows/Linux.
- Understand terminal or command prompt basics.
- Linux basics like shells, SSH, and package managers. (tips included to help newcomers!)
- Know the basics of creating a server in the cloud (on any provider). (tips included to help newcomers!)
- Understand the basics of web and database servers. (how they typically communicate, IP’s, ports, etc.)
- Have a GitHub and Docker Hub account.
Más cursos del mismo autor: Docker Captain Program
- Is the price in dollars? A: Yes, it is value is in dollars (USD)
- In what language is it? A: The course is in English