Cryptocurrency Trading and ICO Investment Masterclass 2020
What you’ll learn
- You will know how to invest in an ICO or Cryptocurrency
- You will understand what ICO and Cryptocurrencies are
- You will know how ICOs evolved and why they are used
- You will know why ICOs exploded in 2017 and what the future looks like
- You will understand the difference between ICOs and traditional fundraising
- You will know what makes a successful ICO
- No prior knowledge required
- An interest in ICOs and Cryptocurrency
- A desire to learn how to trade cryptocurrencies
Are you interested in the growing Cryptocurrency market? Do you want to understand what an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is, and how it works? Do you want to understand how you can start trading tokens and Cryptocurrencies?
In this introductory course, Jonny Fry from TeamBlockchain introduces the growing ICO and Cryptocurrency market. He covers a variety of topics including:
- The history of Cryptocurrencies and how they work
- The rise of BitCoin, Ripple and Ethereum
- Why Cryptocurrencies went big in 2017, and what the future looks like
- What an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is
- Why they are used by businesses to raise capital
- The difference between ICOs and other forms of raising capital such as IPOs and Venture Capital
- How you might launch your own Cryptocurrency
- What makes a successful ICO
- What to look out for with ICOs, and the impacts of regulation
- Other ways which ICOs are being used
- How to invest in Cryptocurrencies
- Risk Adjusted Returns and why funds are piling into Cryptocurrencies
Jonny Fry is a blockchain, crypto economics, ICO and funds specialist, with over 25 years experience as CEO of an asset management business which he floated in London with over £1 Billion under management . His focus has been on the dynamics of financial innovation, advising on ICOs, Tokenomics, Crypto funds,he is a regular speaker and writer on these topics and is co-founder of TeamBlockchain Ltd.
He has extensive knowledge and experience of the financial services sector. looking after private clients and institutions assets managing funds in the UK and overseas. He has first-hand experience of working with the press and managing corporate and reputational risk for a number of organisations.
He has been CEO and on the board of a variety of regulated and unregulated companies in the U.K. and overseas, in a number of different industries and is an advisor for a number of ICOs.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who would like to understand how ICOs and cryptocurrencies work
- Anyone who would like to learn how to trade cryptocurrencies
More courses by the same author: Expert Academy
- Is the price in dollars? A: Yes, it is value is in dollars (USD)
- In what language is it? A: The course is in English
There are no reviews yet.