Candlestick Patterns to Master Forex Trading Price Action
Professional Forex Trading – Learn How to Trade Forex with Candlestick Analysis – Real Money Forex Trading Live Examples
What you’ll learn
- In-depth knowledge of Candlestick Patterns
- Discern strong Candlestick Patterns from weak ones
- Have a full understanding of how Forex Market works
- Read different types of Forex charts
- Choose the perfect Time Frame for your Trading
- Use the most popular and effective tools of Technical Analysis
- Analyze price movements in a logical way
- Understand why prices move
- Recognize key Supply and Demand levels
- Understand how to use Japanese Candlestick Charts to improve Trading decisions
- Manage the risk to protect your money
- Avoid mistakes that most traders make or have made in their career
- Trade with a solid strategy
- Read every single candlestick, even the ones that don’t form any pattern
- Understand double candlestick formations
- Understand multiple candlestick formations
- Use effectively any type of Moving Average
- Set Up and use the RSI Oscillator
- Immediately recognize Trading opportunities on the Chart
- Develop your own Trading Strategy
- To use the main features of MetaTrader 4
- Basic understanding of Forex or Stock Market Trading
- A computer or laptop
- Desire to learn and achieve your goals!
If you knew how prices move in the Forex market, would you finally become a successful trader?
What if I told you that you can learn a revolutionary approach to view the market, would you take the opportunity to improve your trading skills and change your life?
Welcome to Candlestick Patterns to Master Forex Trading Price Action.
Unlike most courses that I have attended about Forex Candlesticks, where people feel compelled to memorize all the patterns, this course provides a rationale for why particular patterns are reliable setups for traders.
My aim is to change the simple viewing of a candlestick chart into a search for the answer: “who’s controlling the market? Buyers or sellers?”. In this way, you will get something more than a list of patterns that you can apply on the market, you will understand how and why prices move through the study of the candlesticks.
You will learn how to make money studying the supply and demand of a currency pair.
The course starts with an entire section to prepare you for a better understanding of the Japanese Candlesticks. This section may look as a sort of introduction, but it is the most important section.
Many years ago, I bought a very popular book about Japanese Candlesticks: “Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques” by Steve Nison.
The author teaches 39 different Candlestick Patterns in his book and I thought: “if I study 1 pattern per day, I will finish the book in less than 6 weeks”. How long do you think it will take to you to learn all the candlestick patterns? 6 weeks? Maybe a bit more if you are busy at work? I challenge you! After going through the section about supply and demand, you will understand all the secrets behind the candlestick patterns and you will approach the market with a logical perspective. So the challenge is that you will effectively study all the patterns in 1 hour!
It is not a kind of unrealistic advertisement to let you buy the course, I truly believe that with this approach you will get an in-depth knowledge of all the candlestick patterns in one hour!
What kind of candlestick patterns will you learn? The course is divided in 3 different sections for the study of the candlesticks.
In the first section you will find hammer, hanging man, shooting star, doji and many other single candlestick patterns.
In the second section, you will find the bullish engulfing pattern, the bearish engulfing pattern, the piercing pattern and many other double candlestick patterns.
Last section is about triple candlestick patterns with the rising and falling three method and the Master candle.
Section 7 covers all the practical aspects of trading with the candlesticks. You will learn how to spot candlestick patterns in your charts, how to trade them and how to place Stop Loss and Take profit.
In Section 8, you will find all the live trades with real money that I have recorded for the course (and that I will still record, it is a section that will be updated frequently with new live examples).
By the end of the course, I will show you how to use the most popular indicators and how to combine them with the study of the candlestick patterns. You will learn how to use the different types of Moving Average and how to analyze the market with the RSI (Relative Strength Index).
Since I strongly believe that every trader should develop his own method to trade, I have also added a lecture to guide you to build your own trading strategy.
Section 10 is a bonus section! I always encourage students to ask questions. You will find all the answers to the most interesting questions in section 10.
Last section is a friendly conversation, in which I give you the very last tips from my experience on the Forex market.
Are you looking for a super magic indicator or an automated program that will do all the trading for you, providing great returns? Then this course in NOT for you!
The material in this course is for people who are at ease with doing the hard work of becoming a successful trader. I’m not going to lie to you, being profitable consistently in Forex Trading requires hard work. If you expect a kind of extraordinary solution that will make you rich overnight with a minimal amount of effort by your side, then you will be disappointed. I believe that such a thing does not exist. If you want to become a top trader, you need to work hard, that’s the only way.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in creating an income with online Forex Trading
- Traders who want to enhance their Forex knowledge and skill-set
- Anyone who wants to understand how Financial Markets work
- Anyone who is looking for a proof that Forex Trading can give you Financial Freedom
- Traders who want to discover how to analyze the market with the most powerful Candlestick Patterns