Build your own Proof Of Stake Blockchain
What you’ll learn
- Python Blockchain Development from Scratch
- Advantages of Proof of Stake over Proof of Work
- Implementing a Decentralized P2P Network
- Finding Consensus in a Network of mutually untrusted Nodes
- REST-API to communicate with your own Blockchain
- Basic understanding of the Python programming language
- Curiosity and passion to know more 🙂
Did you ever wonder what’s behind the hype around Blockchain? In this practical development guide you will learn why this emerging technology could be a real game changer across industries. With a strong emphasis on learning by doing, we will cover all the necessary modules required for the Blockchain to work. If you prefer practice and deeper understanding to theory and books, this course is just right for you.
About your instructor
Hi, my name is Lukas, I am currently 25 years old and I am studying Mobile Computing and Computer Science in Austria and Sweden. I started my personal journey as developer way back when I was 15 years old and my main main goal since then is to steadily improve my skillset.
After several years in the sector of machine learning, data science and self driving vehicles, I decided to dive deeper in the topic of Blockchains. That’s also the reason why I decided to do my Master’s Thesis in the field of Consensus Algorithms.
The reason why I decided to share this course here on Udemy is because I really want Blockchain to succeed in the end and I strongly belief that a broader understanding on the topic itself is a major milestone in pushing the technology further, especially in it’s acceptance. I would be very happy if I can contribute to this with my course.
What you will learn and implement
- Cryptographic Signatures
- RSA Public Key Cryptography
- SHA-256 Hashes
- Transactions – The purpose of Transactions in a Blockchain Systems.
- Blocks – The most essential building block.
- Blockchains – Whats going on behind the scenes.
- P2P Network – How to find and communicate with other Nodes.
- REST API – How to make use of your Blockchain System.
- P2P Peer Discovery
- Socket Communication
- REST Endpoints
- Threading & Parallelization
Who this course is for:
- Blockchain Enthusiasts
- Python Developers
- People who are excited about building their own Distributed Ledger System
- Developers who want to implement their own Proof of Stake Algorithm
More courses by the same author: Lukas Hubl
- Is the price in dollars? A: Yes, it is value is in dollars (USD)
- In what language is it? A: The course is in English
There are no reviews yet.