Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals
What you’ll learn
- Have a strong understanding of what blockchain technology is.
- Understand what Bitcoin is and how it works.
- Know and use key vocabulary and concepts commonly used when discussing blockchain and Bitcoin in business situations.
- There are no requirements needed to enroll beyond having a business interest in learning how blockchain and Bitcoin work.
Newly expanded with even more video content and updated for 2022!
I’ve also included lessons and a downloadable guide on how to best manage any possible future Hard forks in the most profitable and safe manner.
- Are you looking for a quick, highly-effective and easy way to understand blockchain and Bitcoin, without wasting countless hours sifting through unnecessary filler information?
- Do you want to get a firm grasp on what blockchain and Bitcoin are all about? Even topics such as Smart Contracts and Digital Tokens?
- Do you need to quickly learn the key concepts and vocabulary around blockchain and Bitcoin?
This effective guide will help you understand blockchain and Bitcoin, including more advanced topics such as smart contracts and digital tokens, and will set you well on your way to blockchain and Bitcoin mastery.
You’ll learn the key aspects around Blockchain and Bitcoin, including:
- What is a blockchain?
- What is Bitcoin?
- What are smart contracts?
- What is a cryptocurrency?
- What are digital tokens?
- How blockchain and Bitcoin are related and why it’s so important to know the relation.
- Some common misconceptions about blockchain and Bitcoin.
- What is the future of blockchain?
- How to get started with Bitcoin
- …and much much more!
Who this course is for:
- The ideal student for this course is someone who wants to quickly understand and expand their knowledge of how blockchain and Bitcoin work as well as how they are applied in business.
- Business people who want to learn more about how blockchain and Bitcoin are impacting the world of business.
- This course does not include any code sampling elements, as such it is not meant as a course for developers who wish to learn how to program blockchain applications.
Más cursos del mismo autor: George Levy
- Is the price in dollars? A: Yes, it is value is in dollars (USD)
- In what language is it? A: The course is in English
There are no reviews yet.