Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency: Don’t Believe the Bitcoin Hype
What you’ll learn
- How to analyze investments
- Why cryptocurrencies are a dangerous investment
- Why investing in cryptocurrencies is just gambling
- How to avoid losing money investing in cryptocurrencies
- How to measure the intrinsic value of an investment
- Basic knowledge of financial principles
CRYPTOCURRENCIES ARE SUPER INTERESTING AND EXCITING.
They are based on a very clever and exciting new technology called the “BLOCKCHAIN”.
As you’ll learn in this course, the Blockchain may have as large of an impact on the world as the internet and PC has had over the past several decades. BUT, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies are extremely dangerous “investments” and actually shouldn’t even be thought of as an “asset class” worthy of your money, if your goal is to build wealth.
IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Why Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies make such a bad investment
- How to invest safely and responsibly to build wealth over time without taking virtually ANY risk
- How to think about CAPITAL ALLOCATION
- How to understand the fundamentals of the stock market, real estate, gold, and other asset classes
- How the Blockchain works and why it’s getting so much hype
- What the Blockchain may be able to do for the world outside of investments
- How to AVOID LOSING MONEY on any investment
- Much more
Who this course is for:
- People that want to learn about Cryptocurrencies
- Anyone who wants to learn about investing and building wealth safely
More courses by the same author: Greg Vanderford
- Is the price in dollars? A: Yes, it is value is in dollars (USD)
- In what language is it? A: The course is in English
There are no reviews yet.