What you’ll learn
- What is Decentralized Finance (DeFi)
- What is Fiat Currency
- How Blockchain Transactions Are Completed
- Difference Between Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cardano
- What Problems Does Cardano Solve?
- The Team & Vision
- What is a 3rd Generation Blockchain?
- Proof of Stake (PoS) vs Proof of Work (PoW)
- High Assurance Technology
- Verifiable Smart Contracts
- Phases of Cardano’s Technology
- Future Use Cases
- Decentralized Apps (DAPPs)
- Community Involvement
- How to Invest & Stake in Cardano
- Hunger for Learning
Heard about Cardano and curious to understand what makes it unique? Here we learn about blockchain technology and the unique features to Cardano including:
- the Proof of Stake technology
- 3rd generation blockchain meaning
- Compare the difference between Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Cardano
- Understand what unique problems Cardano solves in the crypto & blockchain space
- Future Utility
- Cardano Roadmap
- The Vision
Cardano was rooted on three pillars: scalability, interoperability, and sustainability . Scalability has the most layers and target the most amount of people. The interoperability holds the keys for others to unlock in the future. Sustainability is achieved through Proof of Stake (POS) system.
Did you know Bitcoin is built on a Proof of Work blockchain? Do you know what that means? We’ll cover that in the Proof of Work vs Proof of Stake portion.
For more analysis – check out “Why Cardano” on Youtube. It’s for the investment-minded Cardanian where we dive in to investigate the data to tell a story with a macroeconomic approach.
Once you own ADA, want to receive free 5% ADA annually?
If so, stake it! I’ve included a *bonus* video about how to stake. Features of Staking Include:
- Liquidity (Able to Unstake the Tokens Whenever)
- Network Involvement
- High Security When Stored in a Daedulus Wallet
Personally I stake with 1PCT Pools and recommend them to friends & family. For there being so much volatility in the market, I rely on 1PCT to return me with stable rewards. I am grateful to receive the benefits of them being an enterprise-grade stake pool.
Who this course is for:
- Investors Curious About the Technology Behind Blockchain & Cardano
Más cursos del mismo autor: Whitney Woodcock
- Is the price in dollars? A: Yes, it is value is in dollars (USD)
- In what language is it? A: The course is in English